November 26, 2012

Fixed - AJAX AsyncFileUpload is Not Working in IE9


Today i got a mail from client, says that "File Upload functionality not seems working."
I went to site and find out.
 "AJAX AsyncFileUpload control not access-able, It was enabled false" 
i knew, Problem not made by me, it from somewhere. After plugging my hair for an hour,  got this solution.
Problem not comes from CSS, Script or Code Behind,

Solution:
Problem was, i`m using AJAX control tool kit version 3.5.40412.2, This one not up-to-date, It having errors with IE9.

Download Latest version of Ajax Control Toolkit Or use the below one.
http://ajaxcontroltoolkit.codeplex.com/releases/view/63654
The new release solved my AsyncFileUpload problem with IE 9.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I had the same problem and it worked for me.

    ReplyDelete

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger